I had installed and activated the plugin. For tests I used current Opera Browser, WP 5.2.1
– only for contact form 7
– OK for Enable to hide captcha for logged in users.
– OK for all mathematical operations
– display as numbers
– captcha time: 300
– OK for Block direct access to wp-comments-post.php
Tests resulted in errors although the solution was correct.
I deactivated both “Enable to hide…” and “Block direct access …” and saved settings.
Tests we running ok then.
I activated “Enable to hide…” again, saved settings: Tests we running ok
I activated “Block direct access …” again, saved settings: Tests we running ok
I love this plugin! I even love it much more when it’s running fine! :-)