Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #47207
    cogdog
    Participant

    I’ve used this plugin for over a year on a clients site, using version 1.3.5. Recently, the graph on the dashboard has lost all of its data (all zeroes). The individual counts are still in tact. It worked maybe 5 weeks ago when I sent a screenshot to my client.

    Again the per post count data is visible on the site and in the dashboard, but no graph in the dashboard. I have added some counts by using a different browser, and it stores for one day, but they loses that data the next day. Reset Data Interval is set to 0.

    It’s not critical but I miss seeing the activity data.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.