Tagged: cookie consent
- This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
11 July 2019 at 23:36 #34233
I installed your Cookie Notice Plug-In ( https://wordpress.org/plugins/cookie-notice/ ) on my WordPress website.
Thank you for the good job you have done.
Among the answers on this Support Forum, I found that on February 14, 2017, you wrote what hereinafter :
“what does the cookie notice do exactly?
– it displays the cookie notice message, stores the information if the consent has been accepted by the user.
what information is stored and where can I see this?
– you can see it in your browser privacy settings. the plugin is storing data in cookies_accepted cookie name”
Despite your indications, I cannot find where the Consents to Cookies of the Visitors of my website are stored.
Storing and demonstrating the information about cookie consent is a very important issue in order to be compliant with GDPR.
Can you please give more explanation about :
– where am I supposed to find Visitors’ Consents to Cookies?
– what kind of data is exactly stored (so that I can demonstrate the consent of the Visitor)?
– how long is that information stored for?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Export- / Import-Function
54 minutes ago
Issues with Mobile and TosRUs
11 hours, 5 minutes ago
How to exclude Woocommerce gallery but NOT wordpress galleries from Ligthbox
15 hours, 55 minutes ago
Lightbox not working on WooCommerce Product Pages
by Kristel Hayes
1 day, 14 hours ago
Database insert optimization
3 days, 16 hours ago
Can I build in a stop in a block with Responsive Lightbox & Gallery?
3 days, 17 hours ago
Alt Attribute is Missing for Gallery Images
3 days, 19 hours ago
CF7 broken for 2+ years
6 days ago
Cookie Notice – Visitors’ Consents to Cookies.
1 week ago
Questions about Folders
1 week, 2 days ago