Events Maker is an all-in-one events manager plugin for WordPress that was created in usability and flexibility in mind. It’s main features are easy events management, multiple tickets & pricing, builtin Ajax Calendar and WPML compatibility.
- Easy Events management
- Built using WordPress custom post types, custom taxonomies and custom post fields
- Ajax Events Calendar
- Multiple Tickets and Pricing
- Event Categories and Tags
- Event Ogranizers
- Organizers contact details
- Event Locations
- Google maps
- Customizeable template files
- Google Rich Snippets ready
- 6 Events widgets
- 26 custom functions
- Advanced hooks for developers
- Custom permissions for Events
- Compatible with WPML & Polylang
- Compatible with SEO plugins
- Customizable permalink structure
- .pot file for translations included
Powerful, flexible events management
Events Maker allows you to easily create and manage your events. But at the same time is powerful and very flexible in customization.
Responsive Events Calendar
Users can browse for your events in a beautiful, responsive events calendar and display all events for the selected month, week od day.
Automatic iCal support
Events Maker automatically generates an iCal feed/files for all your events, categories, tags, locations, organizers and single events which can be used to import event information into calendar applications such as Google Calendar, iCalendar, Outlook, ThunderBird, etc.
Locations with Google Maps
Support for event locations and Google Maps has never been easier. Thanks to the geolocation you won’t need to mess around with latitude and longitude.
WPML & Polylang compatibility
Events Maker allows you to create and manage events, categories, locations and organizers in different languages using WPML or Polylang. So now, if you build a multilingual website, you won’t have to worry about the multilingual capability anymore.